Tay has been moving around for a little bit but not actaully crawling...today she started to crawl!!! This is not the best video, she was tired and not wanting to play. I will have to get better video but for now this will work!!
Yea!! She's crawling! Good luck with that one. When they're mobile, it changes everything - as I'm sure you've figured out by now. I'm glad someone else in the fam is now a blogger. Hope you're better than me at it!
4 comments:
Hey guys -- so glad you've joined this crazy blogging world. Dani sent me your link, and I've put you on my blogroll -- hope that's okay!
Super cute pictures and videos! I can't believe how big Taylor is growing! She's a keeper, that's for sure!
Yea!! She's crawling! Good luck with that one. When they're mobile, it changes everything - as I'm sure you've figured out by now. I'm glad someone else in the fam is now a blogger. Hope you're better than me at it!
Thats so cute! I can't beleive she is crawling already! I saw your blog on Vance & Kristy's, I'm so glad you guys have one too! : )
Hurray Taylor! That's so exciting Jesi!
Post a Comment