Every October our Bishop gives the youth and their leaders a "Bishops Challenge" You have about 6 months to: read the BOM, memorize and pass off the articles of faith, the frist presidency and the 12 apostles, read to talks and report what you learned, read some scriptures and write in your journal. As a reward for finishing this challenge we went to Seven Peaks. Since Phil and Chloe have passes they met us there. It was so fun, I have not gone to a water park in very long so at first I was nervous but I soon got over that as a dropped down the first slide. Mark & I were about to go on on the slides. We a great reward for doing somethin we should be doing anyway!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Seven Peaks!
Every October our Bishop gives the youth and their leaders a "Bishops Challenge" You have about 6 months to: read the BOM, memorize and pass off the articles of faith, the frist presidency and the 12 apostles, read to talks and report what you learned, read some scriptures and write in your journal. As a reward for finishing this challenge we went to Seven Peaks. Since Phil and Chloe have passes they met us there. It was so fun, I have not gone to a water park in very long so at first I was nervous but I soon got over that as a dropped down the first slide. Mark & I were about to go on on the slides. We a great reward for doing somethin we should be doing anyway!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment