Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wheeler Farm

On Memorial Day we went to Wheeler Farm and had a pinic and walked all around looking at the animals! Taylor was not too excited about getting close to the cows... they are huge and she is so tiny! She LOVED the chickens and the little chicks, and the little goats. The goat was so little(not sure what a baby goat is actually called) she loved feeding it grass. She also likes the ducks and geese... not like her mom! While we where there Mark challenged me to let one of the geese eat bread from my palm... and I did it. For those that dont know me I DONT LIKE BIRDS, DUCKS OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THING THAT FLIES! For some reason they scare me so I was pretty proud of myself. As we where walking out we saw some Donkeys and she also loved them and sat and feed them for as long as we let her.

Her with the Goat

Looking at the Chickens


Daddy's little girl

6 comments:

Robbie & Jamie Burnham Family said...

Ok, so if your little one is scared of cows it is time for a trip to Bear Lake!!! I'm sure Brandt would love to take her out to see the cows, horses, dogs, bunnies, kitties... And if you head up Tara's way she could see some goats and other various animals as well. BTW, I don't like birds much either and am very proud of you for letting one eat out of your hand :)

Andrew and Amanda Swanger said...

I LOVE when she does that squatting thing, she's so freaking cute :) We should all go to the zoo while Andy and I are home! Love you!

Andrew and Amanda Swanger said...

P.S. where's the picture of you feeding the geese??? I need to see that lol.

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

I am with Manda I need to see a picture to believe you! LOL

Vanessa said...

Taylor is so grown up! I don't think I have even met her yet! But what a precious little beauty with gorgeous curls.
I remember taking Mark to wheeler farm as a kid with Melanie. I must be old, and time is short. We will be moving to UT next summer and I will take the kids there. Fun place.

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Hee hee I'm just laughing at the thought of you feeding the geese and not feaking out:o)lol looks like you had a fun day!