Madi turned one almost a month ago! I have been a slacker blogger as of late but I have lacked motivation as probably no one read it anyway!
| The Birthday Girl! |
We call her Madi Moo, so we had a cow themed party for her!
We love having in our home! Thinking about the last year it has been fun and tiring! She definately has a mind of her own! She loves her binky, I am okay with that for the moment! It helps her sleep, which has been full of ups and downs! Without it she is whiny and does not want to play but wants to be in our laps! So, maybe in a couple months I will tackle that but right now I am just not up for the task!
| We love you Madi |
4 comments:
1 ALREADY?! I hardly recognize her. What a sweetie.
Congrats to Mark!
Oh, she is sure cute! And I think she is a pretty good mix between you and Mark. I love that you call her Madi Moo! Nicknames are so fun and they grow up to think of them as terms of endearment:) And I read your blog, if that helps with your motivation to keep up ;)
I'm still reading!!! Has it really been a year? Holy smokes! She sure is a cutie -- and super cute cake!
Cute theme party!! Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment