At first she was not sure about the grass but soon became fond of picking it..
That soon got boring and we moved on to dirt... Much more fun!
We had been out playing for 40 minutes so I decided to head back to the house... Taylor did not agree with me. Right when we stepped inside she lost it and keep reaching for the handle, so I let her play in the backyard for 20 more minutes. Over the next couple days we had many more adventures and she soon got smart enough to not want to turn around knowing we where headed home. She also got better about crying when it was time to go inside. We are so excited for summer to come and look forward to many days out in the sun.
2 comments:
Oh how I miss the days of staying in St. George with Geeg and Duane!! Glad you could get away and have some fun together.
Cute! Sounds like you will have a yard girl in a few years. You will never have to pull your own weeds again! Yay!
Post a Comment