Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grand Announcement

Mark was called to be the 2nd Counselor in our Bishopric! He was ordained a High Priest and set apart today. We are so happy for this opportunity for him to serve our Heavenly Father. I as his wife am so proud of his worthiness and the willingness he has to serve where he is called. At first I was overwhelmed with the fact that he will be gone more but know that he is needed to serve our ward. He is the youngest High Priest in our stake! I am also very thankful to have family and friends who love and support us! I love and am so proud to be married to a man who honors the Priesthood and loves his Heavenly Father and Savior so much... We have just started a new part of our lives and know we will grow from this experience!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! It will be such a blessing to your family.