Easter was a busy day for us with Mark getting put into the Bishopric! He was not able to go to my Aunts with us and we all missed him. I was great to see everyone and enjoy being outside!

Hannah and Tay... Tay loves Hannah and Hannah loves to carry Tay around!

Dani, Sara and I

Hula-Hooping ;)

We love our Mom!!!

Tay loves playing outside so she enjoyed Cherie's huge yard!
3 comments:
Fun pictures! I'm still in awe that your hubby is in the bishopric at such a young age! That's awesome though!
I'm glad your Easter was good! I'm loving this nice weather, and it looks like you guys are too.
Congrats! (I guess) No, I know that this calling will be so good for you guys. You will be so blessed! I'm so happy that you guys are doing well and that you had a good Easter.
Post a Comment