Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A good night sleep...



On Tuesday I decided to take Tay to the doctor, over the weekend she would wake up screaming, only go to sleep if someone was holding her, and she was not eating very well which made me think she had a sore throat. Well, she did they diagnosed her with a sinus infection, poor thing. The doctor said to help her sleep put her in her stroller so she is propped up. It worked that night she slept the whole night not waking up once!!! Yay for mommy and daddy...mostly daddy, I sometimes have a hard time waking up. She looked so cute sleeping in her stroller, so peaceful and actually getting the rest her body needed to get better. She is now doing so much better, as I am typing she is taking a nap laying down in her crib=) It makes me feel so bad...how long was she hurting? I am just very glad I decided to take her to the doctor.

3 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Sick babies is one of the saddest things. I wonder sometimes if it's harder on mom and dad than it actually is on the kid! Hope she's feeling better!

I was thinking next Wednesday afternoon we could hang with Jen and Mylie. Thoughts?

Stacy said...

I'm glad you found the answer! Thanks for the tip. I would never think of using the stroller for bedtime.

Jamber said...

Oh poor girl. I hope she is feeling better.