Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mason and Taylor

On Monday and Tuesday Kristy went to work up at Park City so I watched Mason for her. Him and Tay had so much fun playing together. Mason would ask Tay what things were, and Tay would just look at him. She would get so excited if he paid any attention to her, although she did not like sharing me. Tay tried her hardest to keep up with Mason so she was super tired and went to bed at 7:30 on Monday night. I am glad that I got to watch him so that they could play, it was fun!




2 comments:

Jamber said...

Hey! Your blog is so dang cute!! I'm glad I found it!

Stacy said...

Hey I just found your blog off of Vance and Kristy's. I hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog list, so I will check in often =)