Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

We started the weekend out at Grandma and Grandpa Vinanti's with a joint birthday dinner, everyone came, except Dani and Denny. It was really fun to see everyone since that does not happen every often. Then saturday morning we woke up at 6 am, dropped Tay off at me parents and went up to Big Cottonwood canyon. Mark and I went on a 6 mile hike to Dog Lake. I was way fun, we saw fresh moose traks, and two deer! Then we went to pick up Tay and get ready for BYU FOOTBALL. The game was fun, so good to watch the Cougars at home!! Thanks to the Gressmen's we did not have to take Tay, it was too hot for her to sit in the sun for 3 hours. Sunday was just a normal Sunday. Monday we got up early again, not by choice, we had to put flags up. Then we spray our house for bugs, does not sound fun but it was needed. Tay woke up with 3 bug bits on her tummy and one on her shoulder. Then we went shopping and went to my parents for dinner. Grandpa and Grandma Sprouse were in town so we had them over to eat!! It was a fun weekend...and I am already looking forward to Friday!! Sorry no pictures I was a slacker and never took any.

2 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Hey -- we're blessing June on Sunday and would love to have you guys there -- I left a message on your mom's cell phone (I think). Hope we see you guys!

dawnie said...

Your blog is darling! Email me at dawniejean@hotmail.com so I can invite you to view our blog. It was great to see you today!