Sunday, January 25, 2009
Date Night
For Christmas Dani bought Mark and I tickets to the BYU vs. UNLV Basketball game. I was so excited cause I have never been to a BYU basketball game... So on Wednesday we drove down to Provo. We where able to go to Wingers(thanks Mom) and then we headed over to the game. We had good seats and it was so much fun...they play way better music at these games then they do the football. The only bad thing about the night was they LOST. So, as we where walking to the car we where bummed and as we where walking to the car I turned around and right behind us was my cousin Josh that made me happy to turn around and see a familiar face... I loved the Basketball and look forward to going more!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! It's always nice to be able to have some time alone. We're heading to a Jazz game next month and can't wait!! They're so much better live, huh?
Post a Comment