Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taylor's First Haircut

Last Saturday we went to Cookie Cutters to get Tay's haircut, Thanks Mom!! She was an angel, I dont think she even knew that she was getting her hair cut. She sat in a cool plane and loved turning the wheel. The cute girl did such a good job! We just evened the back out and trimmed the front. We will be for sure going back for her next cut, they have so many things to make it easier for them. They have bubbles, movies and fun seats to sit in!





4 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Cooper can handle letting Holley cut his, but we totally take Alex to Cookie Cutters. It's awesome!

The Pugmire's said...

That is a cute place to have Taylor's hair cut at!! I don't think they have anything like that in Cache Valley. But, my kids do sit A LOT better if it is someone else cutting their hair and not me.

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

It was so much fun watching her. I still can't get over how good she was.

Mike & Jen said...

She is adorable! I just love how much hair she has