When Tay was in St. George with my parents they went to IN-N-OUT, my dad gave her a fry and told her to dip it in the fry sauce... now we have an addict. She loves to dip her food in sauce, she can often be found dipping it into a pile of nothing! Since she is picky this is kind of nice because she is more willing to eat if she can dip it in something... I wonder where she got this!!! When I was little I put Catalina dressing on everything I ate. Oh well, Happy Dipping!!
P.s. She did have a sweater on but we took it off so it would not get dirty.
4 comments:
Dude... I love your kid. You guys are pretty okay too.
I love those pictures. She should eat something to dip everynight because it is so funny to watch how serious she is. Like Dad said the next step is dunking. (The blue team wants fry sauce)
She never ceases to amaze me, and she can always make me laugh! :) Miss you all, thanks for keeping us updated on all her new discoveries!
That's so cute! Its so fun to watch them develop their own little idiosyncricies ?sp? It was so great to see you guys the other day!
Post a Comment