Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its Taylor Grayce's Birthday party...what a holiday!!!

Tay sitting on her present...she did this to almost all of them
Her loving her new outfit.


OH WOW!!!

Birthday Girl!!
We had so much fun on Tay's Birthday...
It was so much fun watching her open her presents
and get excited. She got the most excited over her cards, they
were so cute!!! I cant believe my baby is ONE!
Add Video

2 comments:

Jamber said...

Cute pictures! Gibson has the same to that Taylor is sitting on in that first picture. He LOVES it! I'm sure she will love it too.

Megan said...

How did you find me? I am so glad you did. I can't believe you have a little girl. She is adorable, looks like your husband, so does my little boy. Whats with that, haha. I am so excited I will get to know whats going on in your life. Looks like things are good. I live in Virginia now, but we will be moving back in less than two years. We will defintaly need to get together. Miss you girl.