October 2007
October 2008It is Taylor Grayce's Birthday today... I cant believe how the year has blown by. What a year it has been. She has brought so much joy into our life, I dont know what we did without her. I have loved watching her grow and develop. Looking back on the year many things stand out but the joy is the biggest thing. I remember her doing simple things but they were the things that meant the most. She had a toy attached to her car seat, when you pulled it it played music... I remember when she first started to pull it EVERYTIME we would hear that music Mark and I would look at each other with such joy. Just recently we bought her a new car seat we were so excited as we put it in, I looked at Mark and he was smiling from ear to ear and I noticed myself doing the same thing. Not only have I loved watching her I love watching her and her daddy. What an amazing DAD he is, from the way he plays with her to simply changing a messy diaper he does everything with such love. She sure does love him and DEMANDS his attention...his FULL attention!!! Today we went to lunch with him and when I took her to leave she got so mad at me...when he is around she usually wants to be right next to him. I love to see the bond they have as father daughter... I have always been really close to my dad and love that Tay and Mark are on the same track!!! There are so many of you that play a huge role in her life and I thank you for your love and support. Most of all I am thankful for Taylor and look forward to having her as my daughter...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Loved that! Love you guys so much, and miss you more everyday!
Such a darling little girl - I know this makes me old - but I do remember when Jesi was about that age and her daddy loves her just the way Tay's does. My how time flies! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment