Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


TAYLOR HAS HERE FIRST TOOTH. Seems pretty simple but she will be one next Thursday. We have been waiting and waiting for one to arrive but were not suprised she had not gotten on yet, I was one when I got my first tooth. On Sunday she crabbed my finger put it in her mouth and there it was I felt it... dont know exactly how long it has been there. It was almost like she took my finger to tell me Mom, I have a tooth!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sooo CUTE!!! I've heard that its better if they wait...they are healthier teeth. :D

Grandma Sony said...

Just wanted to wish Taylor Grayce a Happy Birthday today!!! I saw your link on Melanie's blog - hope you don't care that I made a comment. I so enjoy these blogs and keeping up with and sharing with all of you. Happy Birthday!