Mark, Jesi, Taylor Grayce and Madison Danielle

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sandgren Update

Taylor will be one on the 23rd of this month...wow has the last year flown by. Just the last week she has learned some new things, apparently I say OH WOW to Taylor a lot because she now says it to me... she will see something and go OH WOW. The first time she said it I just looked at her it was as clear as day. She has also started throwing her hands doing touchdown whenever we say TOUCHDOWN!! She is also getting very good at giving high fives. Its crazy to me that a year ago she was this little baby that needed so much done for her and now its a year later and she wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. On Saturday she was not eating breakfast very good so I got her fork out the feed her and she through a fit and wanted to fork... we gave it to her and she tried to feed herself. My mom says she had one just like that...ME!!!!

Another bit of good news is that Mark IS ALMOST DONE WITH THE MILITARY, HE GETS OUT IN NOVEMBER!! I could not be more excited...

3 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Hooray! Both for Taylor's upcoming birthday, and for Mark being so close to done.

Jamber said...

Ha Ha I love that picture of Taylor!

Dani,Jesi,Taylor,Amanda and Ashlee said...

Just because Mark gets out doesn't mean Tay's sleepovers are going to stop!!!